Top 14 books for IELTS preparation
- Writing (Task 1)
- Writing (Task 2)
- Listening tests with answers – 25
- Reading tests along with their answers – 25
- Writing Task 1 – 80 reports
- Writing Task 2 – multiple essay ideas and sample answers for about 68 IELTS questions.
- Two audio CDs.
- Offers English competency tests – This test is recognized by top colleges worldwide and government agencies.
- Barron’s IELTS
- IELTS Strategies & Tips (including MP3 CD)
- IELTS Practice Exam (including MP3 CD)
- Essential Words for IELTS
- Academic modules- 4 tests modules
- General Training modules – separate writing and reading modules.
- All the vocabulary terms are presented and explained on the book’s left-hand side.
- The book provides multiple follow up exercises on the book’s right-hand pages.
- The book contains more than 100 units and 3,000+ vocab terms.
- Its extensive vocab list and detailed explanations enable readers to develop their vocabulary further.